Back To AttorneysDownload VCard
Melvin M. Goldstein
Former Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia (1974-1979)
Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Georgia
Private Practitioner (1979-Present)
Hearing Officer and Administrative Law Judge for the following agencies:
- Office of State Administrative Hearings
- State Personnel Board
- Department of Human Resources
- Peace Officer Standards and Training Council
- Department of Community Health
- Professional Licensing Boards
- Georgia Composite Medical Board
- Georgia Board of Dentistry
- Georgia State Board of Pharmacy
- Department of Labor
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Public Safety
- Georgia Secretary of State, Professional Licensing Boards
- Special master for the Supreme Court of Georgia and the Superior Court of Cobb County
Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated
Areas of Practice
- Board Hearings
- Applications for Licensure
- Petitions for Judicial Review
- Administrative Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Licensure Litigation & Appeals
- Litigation & Appeals
- Health & Health Care Law
- Georgia, 1974
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1981
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. magna cum laude
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.S. With Honors
"I received an email today from the Georgia Board of Dentistry with my license approval and number. Mr. Goldstein I really appreciate your help and thanks so much for everything."
— Dr. SV
"Thanks for the guidance and help with my licensing in Georgia. Having your expert counsel at my side before, during and after my board hearing was invaluable.
You are THE professional helping professionals in Georgia."
"We continue to thank you for your kindness.
Please continue to do what you can to get L.'s license restored. He needs this so much.
Again, Thanks so much."